Acler's conversation-starting Kestral Shirt will look just as sleek during the day as it will after-dark. It's crafted from natural cotton, shaped with a peplum hem, and is enhanced with dropped shoulders for added volume. Wear it to add a hint of modern glamour to a tailored skirt for an evening dinner setting.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a close fit
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 178cm/ 5'10", Bust 84cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 87cm and is wearing an AU size 8
• V-neckline; mandarin collar
• Dropped shoulders
• Puffed sleeves; folded cuffs
• Centre-front hook-and-eye fastening
• Soft-pleated across the bust
• Peplum waist
• 100% cotton
• Cold machine wash
• BlackProduct Code: 212198260
Australian designers Kathryn Forth and Julia Ritorto formed Acler in 2015. Their revolutionising design techniques allow them to focus on the tactile roots of the designing process. Combining feminine style with androgynous shapes, each piece is reworked over the course of a year and sculpted into its ultimate form.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD