The Acler Emerson Mini Dress demonstrates Kathryn Forth and Julia Ritorto's flair for contemporary feminine design. Structured with a wrap silhouette, it has white abstract embroidery detailing throughout and is finished with ruffled trims. Accessorise with a bamboo clutch and flats for a vacation-ready look.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Mini-length, designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/5'11", Bust 83cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing an AU size 8
• Short sleeves
• Wrap silhouette
• Ruffled trim
• White embroidery
• 55% linen, 45% cotton
• Dry clean only
• NavyProduct Code: 212875647
Australian designers Kathryn Forth and Julia Ritorto formed Acler in 2015. Their revolutionising design techniques allow them to focus on the tactile roots of the designing process. Combining feminine style with androgynous shapes, each piece is reworked over the course of a year and sculpted into its ultimate form.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions