Imbued with feminine elegance, this Victorian Skirt by Alexander McQueen is shaped to a universally flattering fit-and-flare silhouette. The design is accentuated with a fitted waistband, contrasting embroidery and romantic scalloped edges. Pair it with the label’s matching top and black boots to make a unique style statement.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Mid-thigh length, designed to be worn at the waist
• Weighted, stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 81cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a size Small
• Tonal waistband
• Side-seam zip and hook closure
• Flared silhouette
• Contrast embroidered pattern
• Scallop edges
• 56% viscose, 26% silk, 9% polyester, 8% polyamide, 2% elastane
• Dry clean only
• BlackProduct Code: 212652062
The late Alexander McQueen was a fashion visionary who combined avant-garde theatrics with exquisite tailoring. In 2010 Sarah Burton took the helm as creative director, continuing the legacy of McQueen's iconic style. Lay the foundation of a stylish wardrobe with Alexander McQueen dresses, bags, scarves and more.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions