The Track.2 Sneakers from Balenciaga's FW19 collection revive the traditional low-top silhouette for a dynamic modern look. The uppers are structured from 176 pieces for a futuristic effect, further enhanced with metallic accents and a chunky sole. Lace them on to harmonise with new-season sports-luxe edits.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size - this design has a true fit
• Neoprene and rubber (100% non leather construction)
• Lace-up fastening
• Track.2 rubber logo attached to the tongue and on the external side
• Embossed BB logo on the front of the sole
• Articulated upper composed of 176 panels
• Washed effect for a well-worn look
• Metallic net on the sides, additional metallic element on the inner side
• Dynamic sole design with an augmented back to propel feet forward
Product Code: 213824149
Founded by Cristobal Balenciaga in 1917, the house of Balenciaga is a worldwide leader in major fashion trends due to its creativity, masterful cuts and exquisite techniques. Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia, appointed artistic director of Balenciaga's collections, continues to uphold the vision of the house.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns & Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from the delivery of your order, free of charge.More about returns