A nod to the 1990s, Balenciaga’s Triple S Sneakers are one of the most coveted styles of the season. Featuring an array of subdued hues, they're crafted from panels of mesh and leather, which is elevated on textured rubber soles for all-day comfort - note the wavy midsoles that add a contemporary edge. Wear them as a directional accent to the label's off-duty edits.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design fits true to size
• Italian sizing
• Heel measures 7cm/2.7''
• Nubuck and mesh
• Round toe
• Grey nubuck toe cap and side panels, black logo embroidery
• Leather and mesh panel detailing
• Shoe size embroidery on toe cap
• Lace-up front, white and black cotton laces
• Padded tongue, white rubberised ‘Triple S’ patch, grosgrain pull tab
• Fabric lining and insole
• Stacked texturised-rubber midsole
• Two-tone rubber sole, debossed-logo heel detail
• Comes with a dust bag
• WhiteProduct Code: 212197482
Founded by Cristobal Balenciaga in 1917, the house of Balenciaga is a worldwide leader in major fashion trends due to its creativity, masterful cuts and exquisite techniques. Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia, appointed artistic director of Balenciaga's collections, continues to uphold the vision of the house.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD