Subtle romance and timeless elegance perfectly describe Bedouin’s Layla dress. Cut from lustrous satin, this ankle-length style is accentuated with a tonal belt and a tiered asymmetrical skirt. Add an ethnic element for traditional gatherings by pairing with silver-tone chandelier earrings and point-toe stilettos.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Ankle-length, to be slightly fitted, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 179cm/ 5'11", Bust 83cm, Waist 64cm, Hips 90cm and is wearing a UK size 8
• Bateau neckline
• Long sleeves
• Centre-back keyhole button & zip fastening
• Tonal waist belt
• Tiered skirt
• Asymmetrical hemline
• Dry clean onlyProduct Code: 212888423
Designed by Central Saint Martins graduate Andraya Farrag, Bedouin Studios creates easy-to-wear collections with a confident, spontaneous feel. With the contemporary jet-setter in mind, each season draws inspiration from the environment, travel and tradition.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions