Chloé's new collection pays homage to the sartorial splendour of the 1970s. These rust-coloured pants are crafted from lustrous silk cut to a high-rise, tapered silhouette, feature a waistband for a flattering fit, and functional pockets to add a contemporary edge. Partner them with a silk blouse and lace-up boots.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Mid-rise, designed for a relaxed fit
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 84cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 91cm and is wearing a FR size 38
• Tonal waistband with belt loops
• Centre-front hook-eye and concealed zip fastening
• Side slip pockets
• Welt pocket detail at back
• Tonal panel design
• Elasticated cuffs with zip and snap-button fastening
• 100% silk
• Dry clean only
• Designer colour: Wildwood BrownProduct Code: 212415294
Founded in the 1950s by Parisian Gaby Aghion, French fashion powerhouse Chloé continues to communicate "freedom, lightness and femininity" throughout lauded bohemian ready-to-wear and iconic accessories. Billowing hemlines, beautifully delicate blouses and tassel details exude effortless, elegant French style.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD