This fragrance came about as the result of a mad idea: capture the scent of the original Diptyque shop at 34 boulevard Saint-Germain in Paris and make it into a perfume. The entire olfactory soul of the Parisian boutique is there: the spicy, amber and woody notes of the furniture and kilims and the fruity and floral scents of the brand’s candles and fragrances.
• Top notes: lemon, grapefruit, lavender, rosemary, fig leaves and blackcurrant
• Heart notes: geranium and tuberose
• Base notes: cedar, patchouli, vetiver, oakmoss and benzoin
• Eau de Parfum
• More intense than EDT
• Olfactory collection floral
How to use:
• Spray liberally behind ears, neck and wrist
• For intensity: spritz the inside of a jacket as well as accessories like scarves
Founded by three friends in 1961, Paris-based, luxury perfumery Diptyque's scented candles, diffusers and eau de toilettes have a cult following. Recognisable by their oval, illustrated labels, each fragrance is distinctively powerful yet delicate.