Dr. Vranjes Ambra Home Fragrance Diffuser showcases an elegant amber and patchouli base that develops with the intense notes of sandalwood and vanilla. The fascinating mystery of the Oriental amber gives relaxation to living spaces and bedrooms, adorning them with a pleasant and charming sensation.
• Amber, patchouli, sandalwood
Comes with fragrance diffusing reeds
Oriental enveloping fragrance
How to use:
• It is very important to use all the sticks or vine reeds supplied with the chosen fragrance. It is recommended not to use fewer sticks than are supplied. On first use, it is necessary to let the sticks or reeds soak for an hour and then turn them over. To adjust the intensity of the home fragrance, all or part of the sticks/reeds provided must be turned one or more times a day. The sticks that accompany each diffuser are designed to keep the colour of the fragrance stable. Therefore black sticks are for the exclusive use with Rosso Nobile.
• The duration of a fragrance depends on the size of the space in which it is located, the temperature, direct sunlight and air currents that can speed up evaporation. However, there are some suggestions to make the fragrance last longer: Buy a refill of the fragrance and use it to keep the level of the liquid at the recommended height. The amount of oxygen in the bottle will affect the rate of evaporation. Keep the fragrance away from heat sources- Choose the bottle size proportionate to the area to be fragranced.
• The diffuser must be positioned in the centre of the room so, when people pass by, the air moves and the fragrance circulates. For larger rooms, it is advisable to have two positioned on the opposite ends of the room. Do not place the diffuser on polished, varnished or painted surfaces, on electrical equipment, near / over sources of heat.
• Optimum diffusion recommendations:
for rooms from 5 to 10 square meters * 1 or 2 250ml bottles
for rooms from 10 to 20 sqm * 1 or 2 500ml bottles
for rooms from 20 to 30 square meters * 1 or 2 12.5 ml bottles
for rooms from 30 to 50 square metres * 1 or 2 2500ml bottles
for large rooms over 50 square meters * 1 or 2 5000 ml bottles
(* the recommended choice is calculated on a ceiling height of 3 m to 4.50 m).