Statement outerwear is an effortless way to enhance FW18 edits and Etro's Orient-inspired coat is an exquisite example. The Eastern flower motifs and vibrant chevron pattern provide a striking contrast against the black background - note the tonal fringe detail that offers a playful edge to the classic silhouette. Tap into the winter bloom trend by styling it with a printed dress for maximum impact.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a loose fit
• Weighted, slightly stretchy knit
• Model is 181cm/ 5'11", Bust 85cm, Waist 61cm, Hips 91cm and is wearing an IT size 40
• Slightly flared long sleeves
• Centre-front concealed hook-and-eye fastening
• Fringed braid trimming along the opening
• Front pockets
• 61% viscose, 20% cotton, 15% polyamide, 3% polyester, 1% metallised thread
• Trim: 57% polyamide, 20% cotton, 10% polyester, 8% acrylic
• Dry clean only
• Black & purple; multi-colour patternProduct Code: 212266223
Family-run, Italian fashion house Etro has been defining luxury bohemian glamour since 1968. Founded by Gerolamo Etro, whose signature paisley prints and romantic silhouettes are still a part of the brand's DNA today.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD