Etro's design DNA is a rich combination of colours, textures and silhouettes, which effortlessly portray a contemporary bohemian spirit. This open-front jacket features an intricate velvet devoré pattern with metallic threadwork along the languid length. Wear it with neutral separates for maximum impact.
• This one-size design comfortably fits all body shapes and sizes
• Designed for a loose fit
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 178cm/ 5'10", Bust 84cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 87cm and usually wears a (Small/UK 10/IT 40/FR 38/US 4)
• Open front
• Dropped shoulders
• Long wide sleeves
• Black lace inserts at cuffs
• Velvet devoré pattern
• 62% viscose, 19% silk, 10% polyester, 9% metallised fibre
• Lining: 100% silk
• Dry clean only
• Multi-colourProduct Code: 212383886
Family-run, Italian fashion house Etro has been defining luxury bohemian glamour since 1968. Founded by Gerolamo Etro, whose signature paisley prints and romantic silhouettes are still a part of the brand's DNA today.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD