Alessandro Michele reinterprets Gucci's classic house motifs for AW18, as evident by this black wool skirt. It’s made in Italy with a high-rise waist and a front inverted pleat that reveals gold-tone metal G buttons, while the waist is finished with signature Horsebits leather belt. Simply tuck in a ruffled blouse, finished with patent sandals to complete a refined edit.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Mid-thigh length, designed to be worn at the waist
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 178cm/ 5'10", Bust 84cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 87cm and is wearing an IT size 40
• Tonal waistband
• Lamb-leather trim and double gold-tone Horsebit
• Concealed side-zip fastening
• Tweed sequin detailing
• Centre-front inverted pleat with enamel G-buttoned slit
• 42% polyamide, 34% wool, 18% cotton, 5% acrylic, 1% polyester
• Lining: 71% acetate, 29% silk
• Dry clean only
• Multi-colour; tweed knit patternProduct Code: 212414416
Eclectic, colourful and bold, creative director Alessandro Michele is taking the Gucci girl into a century hopping world of modern of luxury. Where a tie-neck blouse or heavily embellished dress has become just as recognisable as a pair of Princetown leather slippers or GG Marmont bag.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD