A signature style part of the house's collection since the 1950s, the classic Horsebit loafer showcases archive-inspired codes mixed with new. The emblematic shape is reworked in a contemporary silhouette with an elongated toe inspired by slippers' subtle outline. Further decorated with rows of crystals at mirrored heel with a collapsible back, the horsebit gold-tone detail adds a vintage charm. Watch them add a dose of sparkle to tailored pants.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design fits true to size
• Italian sizing
• Heel measures: 3cm/1.2''
• Calf leather
• Almond toe
• The back is designed to be worn with the heel folded down or up
• Antiqued Horsebit detail
• Black leather piping
• Clear-crystal embellished gold-tone metal heel
• Antiqued-pink leather lining and insole
• Light beige leather sole
• BlackProduct Code: 212187303
Eclectic, colourful and bold, creative director Alessandro Michele is taking the Gucci girl into a century hopping world of modern of luxury. Where a tie-neck blouse or heavily embellished dress has become just as recognisable as a pair of Princetown leather slippers or GG Marmont bag.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions