With a current focus on outerwear, Pre-Fall 2018 brings the theme to the forefront while staying true to the legacy house's roots. Drawing inspiration from the hiking world, these boots are crafted in a dynamic mix of materials: rubber, suede, and the Original GG monogram canvas from the 1970s. They are further decorated with the recurring Gucci logo, displayed in the graphics font of SEGA—a fixture in the colourful arcades and coin-op game rooms of the 1980s. Style them over cropped jeans.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – these shoes have a true fit
• Italian sizing
• Heel height 4cm/1.5", boot height 37cm/14.5'' shaft
• Brown leather, brown suede and brown technical canvas
• Women's Rubber Gucci patch in SEGA font
• Perforated padded ankle detail
• Rubber lug sole
• Comes with a dust bag
• BrownProduct Code: 212187114
Eclectic, colourful and bold, creative director Alessandro Michele is taking the Gucci girl into a century hopping world of modern of luxury. Where a tie-neck blouse or heavily embellished dress has become just as recognisable as a pair of Princetown leather slippers or GG Marmont bag.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD