Look to Gucci's luxurious timepiece Le Marché des Merveilles to add a unique edge to daytime looks. The signature serpent motif is depicted through embroidery, is fixed on a gold-tone dial upon a brown leather strap. It contains Swiss-made, water-resistant movement for impeccable timekeeping which will endure for many years to come. Wear it alongside a graphic print from the brand to capture the season's eclectic spirit.
This watch measures:
• Adjustable strap measures: 175mm/6.8'' to 217mm/8.5''
• Brown Toscano leather strap with yellow gold-tone PVD ardillon buckle closure
• Round polished yellow gold-tone PVD case
• Green-red-green web nylon dial with embroidered serpent motif
• Swiss made ETA quartz movement
• Water resistance: 5 ATM (160 feet/50 meters)
• Crystal sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating
• Care: store in original packagingProduct Code: 212062009
Eclectic, colourful and bold, creative director Alessandro Michele is taking the Gucci girl into a century hopping world of modern of luxury. Where a tie-neck blouse or heavily embellished dress has become just as recognisable as a pair of Princetown leather slippers or GG Marmont bag.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions