The Le Marché des Merveilles Watch encompasses and showcases Gucci's eclectic spirit. This statement style is expertly designed with red and blue nylon strap woven with "L'Aveugle par amour", featuring a silver-tone dial detailed with a Bengal Tiger motif. The Swiss-made stainless steel and water-resistant movement will ensure impeccable timekeeping for many years to come. It will make a chic finishing touch to equally striking separates from the brand's eclectic SS18 collection.
This watch measures:
• Adjustable strap measures: 175mm/6.8'' to 217mm/8.5''
• Red & Blue Nylon strap green with woven "L'Aveugle par amour"
• Silver-tone PVD ardillon buckle closure
• Round polished yellow gold-tone PVD case
• Blue-red-green web nylon dial with embroidered Tiger motif
• Swiss made ETA quartz movement
• Water resistance: 5 ATM (160 feet/50 meters)
• Crystal sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating
• Care: store in original packagingProduct Code: 212062007
Eclectic, colourful and bold, creative director Alessandro Michele is taking the Gucci girl into a century hopping world of modern of luxury. Where a tie-neck blouse or heavily embellished dress has become just as recognisable as a pair of Princetown leather slippers or GG Marmont bag.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
Order before 3pm
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions