Kobi Halperin's new collection offered up pretty florals in punchy shades that clashed with patchwork paisley motifs, and its evident in this Tami Blouse too. It's crafted from feather-light fabric cut to fall loosely over the frame, and is enhanced with ruffled frills for a romance-imbued feel. Consider it a work of wearable art that will bring a sense of fun to a pair of black pants.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a loose fit
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 181cm/ 5'10", Bust 85cm, Waist 61cm, Hips 92cm and is wearing a size Small
• On or off-the-shoulder
• Frill-trimmed elasticated neckline
• Long sleeves; elasticated cuffs
• Front lace-up detailing
• Ruffle along the bodice and shoulders
• 100% silk
• Dry clean only
• Blue; printedProduct Code: 212267198
Before starting his eponymous label in 2015, Israli designer Kobi Halperin was creative director at both Elie Tahari and Kenneth Cole. Inspired by his Eastern European background, look out for bohemian-Hungarian influences via embroidered details and soft silhouettes.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions