Kobi Halperin's signature animal-print is updated for the new season with a dash of playful irreverence, and is seen on the Parisa Blouse. The unique style can be worn off-the-shoulder or with a scoop neckline, and cascades in a relaxed silhouette to a rounded hem. Wear with denim jeans for an effortless sunset-to-sunrise look.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a loose fit
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 178cm/ 5'10", Bust 84cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 87cm and is wearing a size Small
• On or off-the-shoulder
• Raw-cut frill-trimmed elasticated neckline
• Long flared sleeves; frilled at cuffs
• Curved hemline; side hem-slits
• Slip-on style
• 100% silk
• Dry clean only
• Multi-colour; animal printProduct Code: 212217156
Before starting his eponymous label in 2015, Israli designer Kobi Halperin was creative director at both Elie Tahari and Kenneth Cole. Inspired by his Eastern European background, look out for bohemian-Hungarian influences via embroidered details and soft silhouettes.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions