Kobi Halperin's Multi-Coloured Silk Top is the perfect choice for those office-to-dinner days. It's crafted from luxurious silk fabric with a print faintly reminiscent of leopard spots. The feminine silhouette and pleat detailing make it a distinct accompaniment to pencil skirts and palazzo pants.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a slightly loose fit
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 179cm/ 5'11", Bust 83cm, Waist 64cm, Hips 90cm and is wearing a size Small
• Round neckline
• Long sleeves with buttoned cuffs and frill detail
• Centre-front concealed hook and button fastening
• Pleating detail at the sleeves
• Straight hemline
• 100% silk
• Dry clean only
• Multi-coloured printProduct Code: 212383484
Before starting his eponymous label in 2015, Israli designer Kobi Halperin was creative director at both Elie Tahari and Kenneth Cole. Inspired by his Eastern European background, look out for bohemian-Hungarian influences via embroidered details and soft silhouettes.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions