The Aqua Resist Color Pencil pairs the intensity of a liquid liner with the functionality of an easy-to-use glide-on pencil. Featuring a lightweight, silky texture that's comfortable on the eyes, this liner delivers ultra-pigmented colour that stays doesn't smudge or transfer for up to 24 hours. Twist-up packaging and a built-in sharpener ensure a precise line every time.
Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Wax, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Ci 77266 [nano] (Black 2), Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Ci 77400 (Bronze Powder), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide
• Shade: 08 Deep Sea
• 24-hour wear
• Waterproof, sweat-proof, and smudge-proof
• Ophthalmologist-tested for sensitive eyes
How to use:
• Classic liner: Line your top lash line from the centre of your eyelid to the outer corner. Complete the line, starting from the inner corner and meeting at the centre. Add intensity by applying it to the waterline. As needed, twist up and sharpen with the built-in sharpener.
• Easy wing: Draw a line right above the lash line, from the centre of the eye to the outer corner. Then, use an angled brush to quickly blend the line out and up to create a soft wing. With limited playtime, it blends and smudges for a few seconds, and then it stays in place until you take it off.
• Routine: Line the lash line using Aqua Resist Color Pencil in a dark, matte shade according to casting, following the natural shape of the eyelid. Apply smoky shadow in a light, shimmery shade, like gold, to highlight. Apply it on the inner corners and at the tops of the cheekbones, blending it out with a small domed brush.