Mary Katrantzou redefines everyday dressing with bold pieces like this Alice Skirt. It features a striking tonal waistband that leads to vibrant stripes in contrasting colours, and is finished with a contrasting band at the hemline. Complete the look with a white blouse and red heels.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Midi-length, designed to be worn at the waist
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 85cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a UK size 10
• Tonal waistband
• Concealed zip fastening at the back
• Organza stripes all over
• Contrasting band at the hemline
• Fabric 1: 52% cotton, 30% linen, 15% polyamide, 3% polyester
• Fabric 2: 79% acetate, 21% viscose
• Fabric 3: 100% silk
• Dry clean only
• Multi-colouredProduct Code: 212386393
Mary Katrantzou, a Central Saint Martin’s graduate, exploded onto the fashion scene in 2009 with her critically acclaimed LFW collection, ushering in an industry-wide fascination with digital prints. Since then, she’s evolved her collections to include luxe beadwork, embroidery, and innovative fabrics adding yet another dimension to her visual masterpieces.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD