Off-White distinct cotton-flower print masters the art of modern elegance. It’s rendered here on a Cross-Body Bag, expertly cut from leather in a compact, structured silhouette. The label’s signature design elements – the ‘sculpture’ lettering print, industrial canvas strap and binder clip accent – add a rebellious edge to its sleek aesthetic.
This bag measures:
• Height: 14cm/5.5"
• Width: 18.5cm/7.3"
• Depth: 7.5cm/3"
• Shoulder strap length: 100cm/39"
• Front flap magnetic closure
• Flat top handle; cut-out detail at shoulder
• Detachable canvas shoulder strap
• Cotton flower print flap; metallic logo lettering at the rear
• 'Sculpture' print & binder clip accent at the front
• Internal zip pocket
• Comes with a dust bag
• WhiteProduct Code: 212755383
Virgil Abloh is the designer behind luxury streetwear label Off-White™, which launched in 2014. Expect oversized denim styled with shirting, striped track pants and hoodies, as well as baseball caps worn with '80s inspired evening dresses. Just add box-fresh trainers.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions