This Shirt Dress by Off-White combines a feminine floral print with the label’s signature urban aesthetic. Cut to a contemporary silhouette, it features a classic spread collar, button-down front and tonal self-tie belt to define the waist. Wear it as a dress or layer over a T-shirt and jeans ensemble as a chic cover-up.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Midi-length, designed for a relaxed fit, use the waist belt to cinch in at the waist
• Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 81cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing an IT size 40
• Spread collar
• Long sleeves; button cuffs
• Centre-front button fastening
• Cotton plant and print throughout
• Tonal self-tie waist fastening
• 97% viscose, 3% elastane
• Dry clean only
• WhiteProduct Code: 212771672
Virgil Abloh is the designer behind luxury streetwear label Off-White™, which launched in 2014. Expect oversized denim styled with shirting, striped track pants and hoodies, as well as baseball caps worn with '80s inspired evening dresses. Just add box-fresh trainers.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions