Palmer//Harding is renowned for an experimental aesthetic - a brand signature used to deconstruct and reiterate the classic shirt silhouette. It's designed with classic shirting elements and is finished with an asymmetrical ruffled hemline. Team the contrasting stripes with bleached denim and sneakers for off-duty outings.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a boxy fit, cut to be worn loose
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 179cm/ 5'11", Bust 83cm, Waist 64cm, Hips 90cm and is wearing a UK size 8
• Point collar
• Long sleeves; folded buttoned cuffs
• Centre-front button fastening
• Asymmetrical ruffled hemline
• 100% lyocell
• Machine wash
• Ecru; stripedProduct Code: 212286952
Referred to as “the shirt boys,” Levi Palmer and Matthew Harding graduated Central Saint Martens and launched Palmer // Harding in 2012, a designer brand focusing on the shirt. Through innovative pattern cutting and draping techniques, their expertly crafted pieces blur the line between wardrobe essential and modern statement.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD