Palmer//Harding’s innovative take on classic shirting is demonstrated here in the modern Split Shirt. It’s expertly cut from a soft checkered cotton-silk blend and detailed with a waist-defining belt that leads to an asymmetrical, flared hemline. Balance its loose-fitting silhouette by wearing with skinny jeans or tailored cropped pants for an effortlessly chic daytime look.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a loose fit, use a tie to cinch in at the waist
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 85cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a UK size 8
• Mandarin collar
• Long sleeves; button-fastening cuffs
• Button down fastening
• One-shoulder button opening
• Optional white grosgrain belt
• High-low asymmetrical hemline
• 42% viscose, 42% cotton, 15% silk
• Cold hand wash
• Designer colour: Blue Static CheckProduct Code: 212669564
Referred to as “the shirt boys,” Levi Palmer and Matthew Harding graduated Central Saint Martens and launched Palmer // Harding in 2012, a designer brand focusing on the shirt. Through innovative pattern cutting and draping techniques, their expertly crafted pieces blur the line between wardrobe essential and modern statement.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD