Palmer//Harding is known for using innovating pattern cutting and draping techniques to reinvent classic shirting and the label’s Severed Shirt is a perfect illustration. Exquisitely cut from soft cotton, this distinct piece has a button-down fastening with high-low front panels that emanate sophistication. A tonal belt tapers its voluminous silhouette which can be balanced with skinny-fit jeans or tailored pants to create a chic daytime look.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a loose fit, use a tie to cinch in at the waist
• Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 85cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a UK size 8
• Round neckline
• Three-quarter voluminous sleeves
• Button down fastening
• Tonal grosgrain belt
• Side split
• Asymmetrical hem
• 96% cotton, 4% elastane
• 40-degree machine wash
• WhiteProduct Code: 212669560
Referred to as “the shirt boys,” Levi Palmer and Matthew Harding graduated Central Saint Martens and launched Palmer // Harding in 2012, a designer brand focusing on the shirt. Through innovative pattern cutting and draping techniques, their expertly crafted pieces blur the line between wardrobe essential and modern statement.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD