One of the things that Prada does best is reinventing smart-casual style, as their SS19 shirt reveals. Crafted in blue striped cotton with a classic straight-fit silhouette, an exposed zip, contrast ruffled jabot and rubber brand logo on the chest patch pocket take the look in a bold direction. Layer over the season's printed pants and top off with a black leather jacket.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed a straight fit
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 81cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing an IT size 40
• Point collar
• Long sleeves; button cuffs
• Contrast jacquard panelled jabot
• Exposed zip fastening
• Chest patch pocket with rubber logo appliqué
• 100% cotton
• Dry clean only
• Light Blue; stripedProduct Code: 212746115
Founded in 1913, Miuccia Prada took the helm of the family business in 1978 when it began to evolve into the influential fashion powerhouse it is today. Celebrated for her intellect-fueled creativity, look to Miuccia Prada’s innovative design for both style icons—like the Saffiano bag—and forward-thinking must-haves alike.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD