Launched in 2010 by Sarah Kauss, S'well's mission is to rid the world of the plastic bottles and it's harmful impact on the environment. A case in point, this reusable, eco-friendly bottle has a silver, leak-free, screw-top cap and is crafted from triple-walled, vacuum insulated high-grade stainless steel that will keep drinks hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. It is the perfect accessory to help keep anyone hydrated throughout the day at work, at home or on vacation while reducing the use of disposable plastic bottles.
This bottle measures:
• Height 26cm/10.2"
• Width 7cm/2.8"
• Insulated stainless steel water bottle
• Twist-off top
• ThermaS'well technology keeps liquids cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours
• Mouth wide enough for ice cubes
• Fits into standard cup holders
• S’well are on a mission to lessen their environmental footprint so all S’well bottles arrive without packaging
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD