British label Whistles is celebrated for designing refined yet ultra-wearable wardrobe essentials, including this shirt. Exclusive to Ounass and the Middle East, only one hundred shirts have been made in this limited-edition style, It is cut from languid silk decorated with an eye-catching graphic pattern and features a pyjama-inspired silhouette. Add printed straight-leg pants and point-toe heels for a distinctive take.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a loose fit
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 179cm/ 5'11", Bust 83cm, Waist 64cm, Hips 90cm and is wearing a UK size 8
• Notched lapels
• Three-quarter sleeves
• Front button fastening
• Chest patch pocket
• Grosgrain trimming
• Contrast pattern at pocket and cuffs
• 100% silk
• Dry clean onlyProduct Code: 212888878
British brand Whistles was founded in 1976 by Lucille and Richard Lewin. Now helmed by the innovative Jane Shepherdson, expect clean silhouettes with a sophisticated palette. The tactile FW18 collection boasts sumptuous fabrics with a baroque influence, strokable velvets, exquisite devorés and printed velours.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD