Relish being the centre of attention at evening events with Whistles' Bernadette Top. Exclusive to Ounass and the Middle East, only one hundred tops have been made in this limited-edition style, it is crafted from languid silk decorated with an arrray of sunflower blooms and is finished with pretty ruffled sleeves. Add a printed skirt to sharpen up the look, or for a more off-duty approach, wear with denim jeans.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a close fit
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 179cm/ 5'11", Bust 83cm, Waist 64cm, Hips 90cm and is wearing a UK size 8
• High neck with nape self-tie
• Ruffle sleeves
• Centre-back concealed zip fastening
• Cropped silhouette
• 100% silk
• Lining: 100% polyester
• Dry clean onlyProduct Code: 212888822
British brand Whistles was founded in 1976 by Lucille and Richard Lewin. Now helmed by the innovative Jane Shepherdson, expect clean silhouettes with a sophisticated palette. The tactile FW18 collection boasts sumptuous fabrics with a baroque influence, strokable velvets, exquisite devorés and printed velours.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD