Embracing the bias-cut skirt trend for the new season, Whistles creates a subtly flared style in a statement-making python print. The edgy yet feminine design falls to a graceful midi length and features a fitted waist for a refined finish. Wear with everything from T-shirts and sneakers to silk blouses and towering stilettos.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 81cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a UK size 8
• Side-seam zip and hook closure
• Statement python print
• Slightly flared
• 100% viscose
• Dry clean onlyProduct Code: 213021142
British brand Whistles was founded in 1976 by Lucille and Richard Lewin. Now helmed by the innovative Jane Shepherdson, expect clean silhouettes with a sophisticated palette. The tactile FW18 collection boasts sumptuous fabrics with a baroque influence, strokable velvets, exquisite devorés and printed velours.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD