Pretty in pink just became effortless with this gorgeous dress from Acler's Resort 19 collection. Crafted from an exclusive linen blend, the dress was meticulously created over a period of 12 months by Australian designers Kathryn Forth and Julia Ritorto. Feminine and flouncy, it looks fantastic with a pair of pristine white low-profile sneakers.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Mini-length, designed to be fitted across the bust, waist and hips
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 81cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a AU size 8
• Sweetheart neckline
• Short sleeves
• Centre-back concealed zip fastening
• Internal bodice boning
• Ruffle layered sleeves and drop-waist skirt
• 68% tencel, 17% nylon, 15% linen
• Lining: 94% polyester, 16% spandex
• Dry clean only
• Designer colour: Shell Spot MixProduct Code: 212875603
Australian designers Kathryn Forth and Julia Ritorto formed Acler in 2015. Their revolutionising design techniques allow them to focus on the tactile roots of the designing process. Combining feminine style with androgynous shapes, each piece is reworked over the course of a year and sculpted into its ultimate form.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD