Each Acler design is drafted, draped and re-worked over 12 months until it reaches the perfection demanded by Australian designers Kathryn Forth and Julia Ritorto. This voluminous midi skirt from the label's Resort 19 collection blooms from the flattering drop waist which features a concealed zip. Wear it with the matching top from the collection or team it with a pastel off-the-shouler top and open-toe sandals.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Midi-length, designed to be worn at the waist
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 85cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a AU size 8
• Tonal slim waistband
• Centre-back exposed zip fastening
• Fitted waist
• Voluminous skirt with shirring detail
• Embroidered multi-colour polka dots
• 68% tencel 17% nylon 15% linen
• Dry clean only
• Designer colour: Shell Spot MixProduct Code: 212875607
Australian designers Kathryn Forth and Julia Ritorto formed Acler in 2015. Their revolutionising design techniques allow them to focus on the tactile roots of the designing process. Combining feminine style with androgynous shapes, each piece is reworked over the course of a year and sculpted into its ultimate form.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions