Australian designers Kathryn Forth and Julia Ritorto spent 12 months designing and re-designing this top and the result is absolute perfection. Dramatic puff sleeves are balanced by the sweetheart neckline and cropped midriff and an exposed silver zipper holds the design in place. Wear this top with the matching Parxton skirt, or a pair of tailored high-waisted pants with open-toe sandals.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a close fit
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 85cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a AU size 8
• Sweetheart neckline
• Exposed zip fastening at centre-back
• Off-shoulder; puffed tiers at short sleeves
• Embroidered multi-colour polka dots
• Cropped length
• 75% linen, 25% silk
• Dry clean only
• Designer colour: Shell Spot MixProduct Code: 212875611
Australian designers Kathryn Forth and Julia Ritorto formed Acler in 2015. Their revolutionising design techniques allow them to focus on the tactile roots of the designing process. Combining feminine style with androgynous shapes, each piece is reworked over the course of a year and sculpted into its ultimate form.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions