Amira Haroon's Morrocan Kaftan exudes wearability for Ramadan events. It's crafted from moon patterned jacquard cut to a loose fit and is enhanced with an attached hood. Confidently pair with a pair of metallic heels.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a boxy fit, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
• Lightweight, non-stretchy
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 81cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a US size 4
• Split V-neckline with gold-tone trims
• Elbow-length boxy sleeves
• Attached drawstring hood
• Self-tie waist belt
• Gold-tone moon motifs all over
• Side hem slits
• Slip-on style
• Dry clean onlyProduct Code: 212912259
Having spent a majority of her life between Saudi Arabia and Dubai, Amira Haroon looks to the city’s rich culture and fashion-forward lifestyle as inspiration for her elegant designs. The designer’s abiding love for all things vintage and Art Deco transitions into crafting timeless pieces with an urban edge.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD