Look to Balenciaga's 1990s-inspired chunky sneakers for instantly elevating streetwear-inspired looks. The pair is crafted from all-black suede and nylon, accented with a white logo on the tongue and side. The pair is on a retro-futuristic raised sole that's lightly distressed. Style them with cropped pants and an oversized graphic T-shirt to tap the coveted urban aesthetic.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design fits true to size
• Italian sizing
• Heel measures 7cm/2.7''
• Suede and mesh
• Round toe
• Black suede toe cap and side panels, white logo embroidery
• Leather and mesh panel detailing
• Lace-up front, white and black cotton laces
• Padded tongue, white rubberised ‘Triple S’ patch, grosgrain pull tab
• Fabric lining and insole
• Stacked texturised-rubber midsole
• Two-tone rubber sole, debossed-logo heel detail
• Comes with a dust bag
• BlackProduct Code: 212467059
Founded by Cristobal Balenciaga in 1917, the house of Balenciaga is a worldwide leader in major fashion trends due to its creativity, masterful cuts and exquisite techniques. Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia, appointed artistic director of Balenciaga's collections, continues to uphold the vision of the house.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions