The chunky sneaker trend started in Scandinavia and has since taken the world by storm. One of the most popular interpretations has come from the House of Balenciaga. This pair blurs the lines between sportsluxe and streetwear, with leather and mesh panelling creating a stylish upper, and the athletic silhouette being put on a pedestal in the form of a chunky sole. Team these with an oversized beige sweatshirt dress belted at the waist.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design fits true to size
• Italian sizing
• Heel measures 7cm/2.7''
• Nubuck and mesh
• Round toe
• Grey nubuck toe cap and side panels, white logo embroidery
• Leather and mesh panel detailing
• Lace-up front, white and black cotton laces
• Padded tongue, white rubberised ‘Triple S’ patch, grosgrain pull tab
• Fabric lining and insole
• Stacked texturised-rubber midsole
• Two-tone rubber sole, debossed-logo heel detail
• Comes with a dust bagProduct Code: 212850357
Founded by Cristobal Balenciaga in 1917, the house of Balenciaga is a worldwide leader in major fashion trends due to its creativity, masterful cuts and exquisite techniques. Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia, appointed artistic director of Balenciaga's collections, continues to uphold the vision of the house.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD