Contemporary details fused with an urban aesthetic make Balenciaga's sneakers wearable art with an edge. This pair, for example, is crafted from a comfortable stretch knit that's decorated with a black logo print. They are enhanced further with "No memory" sole technology and contrasting outsoles. Wear them to finish an all-white edit with contemporary flair.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – these sneakers have a true fit
• Italian sizing
• Knit fabric
• Contrast logo detail
• No Memory sole technology
• Almond toe
• Sock effect; slip-on style
• Removable internal footbed
• Fabric lining
• Textured sole with contrast detail
• Comes with a dust bag
• WhiteProduct Code: 212197433
Founded by Cristobal Balenciaga in 1917, the house of Balenciaga is a worldwide leader in major fashion trends due to its creativity, masterful cuts and exquisite techniques. Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia, appointed artistic director of Balenciaga's collections, continues to uphold the vision of the house.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD