First launched in 1984, the Chronomat B01 42 marked the return of the mechanical chronograph to its rightfully prominent place at Breitling which had built its global reputation on these incredible watches.
• Features two-tone signature "Rouleaux” bracelet with a 42mm case and the iconic bezel with four rider tabs.
• Powered by the in-house Breitling Manufacture Caliber 01, a COSC-certified chronometer.
• 18kt red gold details add an opulent edge, making it perfect for both formal and streetwear edits.
• Diameter 42mm/ 1.65"
• Thickness 15.10mm/ 0.59"
• Weight (without strap) 180g
• Lug 22/20 mm
• Breitling 01 caliber (Manufacture)
• Self-winding mechanical movement
• Power reserve approx. 70 hrs
• Chronograph 1/4th second, 30 minutes, 12 hours
• Vibration 28,800 v.p.h
• 47 jewels
• Dial aperture calendar
• Steel and 18kt red gold case
• Screwed in caseback (sapphire crystal)
• Unidirectional, ratcheted bezel
• Screw-locked crown, two gaskets
• Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed both sides
• Water resistance 200m/ 660ft
• Steel and 18kt red gold bracelet
• Covered by an international warranty against any defect in manufacturing, valid for 2 years (5 years for watches equipped with a mechanical Manufacture movement) from the date of purchase
• Comes in protective designer packaging
• Swiss Made
Product Code: 213966633
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns & Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from the delivery of your order, free of charge.More about returns