This Costarellos PF19 collection maxi dress showcases refined details that recall the glamour of 1930s flapper fashions. Crafted from sheer dotted tulle, the fitted silhouette is accented with floral embroidery panels and delicate lace trims. For black-tie occasions, complete the look with vintage style dropper earrings and stiletto pumps.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 77cm, Waist 61cm, Hips 91cm and is wearing French size 38
• Speckled tulle round neckline
• Mesh-panelled bodice
• Bishop sleeves with button-and-loop cuffs
• Centre-back concealed zip closure
• Embroidered details
• Tiered skirt with lace trims
• 45% cotton, 40% nylon, 15% polyester
• Dry CleanProduct Code: 212957688
German-born, Greece based designer Christos Costarellos, draws inspiration from ancient Greek philosophy and couture techniques, to create lace, ruffle and appliqué gowns. Blending a love of bold colour and unique cuts to form a polished bohemian signature.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions