This season, checkered prints are the focus when it comes to dresses, and Dries Van Noten's Dativus Dress is an eye-catching way tap into that trend. the oversived shape is elevated with dropped shoulders, and it turns to reveal a box pleat to enhance the volume. Finish the statement look with velvet accessories for evening events.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Knee-length, designed for a loose fit
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 178cm/ 5'10", Bust 84cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 87cm and is wearing a size Small
• Point collar
• Dropped shoulders
• Elongated sleeves; button cuffs
• Centre-front button fastening
• Chest patch pocket
• Back shoulder yoke and box pleat
• 100% viscose
• Dry clean only
• Multi-colour; checkeredProduct Code: 212371409
One of the Antwerp Six design collective, Dries Van Noten launched his eponymous label in 1986. Known for his exceptional use of colour and innovative cuts, this collection ranges from pared back tailoring, to bead embellished dresses, as well as printed jacquard and silk separates.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD