Dries Van Noten's eye-catching jacket is a shortcut to sartorial success, and will transform any AW18 look. It is designed with striking Peacock-feather jacquard motifs, and is expertly tailored with a sleek peaked lapel. To ensure maximum impact style it with the matching pants.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a straight fit
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 84cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 91cm and is wearing a FR size 36
• Peaked lapel
• Long sleeves; four-button cuffs
• Centre-front two-button closure
• Peacock-feather jacquard motif
• Patch front pockets
• 52% viscose, 43% cotton, 3% polyester, 2% polyamide
• Dry clean only
• RedProduct Code: 212371378
One of the Antwerp Six design collective, Dries Van Noten launched his eponymous label in 1986. Known for his exceptional use of colour and innovative cuts, this collection ranges from pared back tailoring, to bead embellished dresses, as well as printed jacquard and silk separates.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD