Etro takes inspiration from Ballet Russes, a travelling ballet troupe that performed around the globe in the early 1900s. The modest silhouette is crafted from a lightweight silk blend and features an abstract paisley pattern detailed the tiered length. Keep the graphic appeal in focus by styling with an ivory blouse.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Maxi-length, designed to be worn at the waist
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 178cm/ 5'10", Bust 84cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 87cm and is wearing an IT size 40
• Tonal waistband
• Concealed side-zip fastening
• Frills across
• 78% silk, 22% acetate
• Lining: 100% silk
• Dry clean only
• Multi-colour; printedProduct Code: 212260345
Family-run, Italian fashion house Etro has been defining luxury bohemian glamour since 1968. Founded by Gerolamo Etro, whose signature paisley prints and romantic silhouettes are still a part of the brand's DNA today.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD