Gucci’s FW18 collection showcases an abundance of 1980s-inspired logos, as seen with this bold red quilted jacket. Featuring signature red and blue Webbed stripes with a geometric logo running down the arms, the lining showcases a contrasting floral print. Style it over a simple T-shirt and graphic skirt to channel Alessandro Michele’s off-beat aesthetic.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Intended for a boxy fit, cut to be worn loose
• Lightweight, non-stretchy padded fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 85cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing an size 40
• Drawstring hood
• Long flared sleeves; side logo inserts
• Centre-front contrasting zip fastening
• Side-slant zipper pockets
• Floral-print lining
• 100% polyamide
• Filling: 100% polyester
• Dry clean only
• RedProduct Code: 212260886
Eclectic, colourful and bold, creative director Alessandro Michele is taking the Gucci girl into a century hopping world of modern of luxury. Where a tie-neck blouse or heavily embellished dress has become just as recognisable as a pair of Princetown leather slippers or GG Marmont bag.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD