Gucci's Pre-Fall18 is typically vibrant, and these Stretch Bootcut Pants are a bold example. They are crafted from stretch fabric with a natural sheen, cut to be fitted through the leg with a slight flare and finish just above the ankle. The grosgrain trim and piping add a contrasting appeal. Add one of the loosely designed jackets over.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• High-rise, designed for a straight-leg fit with slightly flared hems
• Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 81cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing an IT size 40
• Tonal waistband
• Centre-front concealed hook & zip fly fastening
• Ivory grosgrain-ribbon trim with navy torchon-piping down the leg
• Slash front & back mother-of-pearl buttoned besom pockets
• 97% viscose and 3% elastane
• Dry clean only
• RedProduct Code: 212260894
Eclectic, colourful and bold, creative director Alessandro Michele is taking the Gucci girl into a century hopping world of modern of luxury. Where a tie-neck blouse or heavily embellished dress has become just as recognisable as a pair of Princetown leather slippers or GG Marmont bag.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD