Gucci doubles down on its addiction to all things vintage with the Screener Leather Sneakers from the Pre-Fall 19 collection. Made in Italy from a sophsticated blend of leather and the House's signature GG canvas, the sneakers have been carefully treated to achieve a perfectly distressed look. Slip them on with a white summer dress to emphaise the old school cool.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – these shoes have a true fit
• Italian sizing
• Calf leather and GG canvas
• Lace-up fastening
• Vintage, distressed effect
• Grosgrain Web stripe
• Oval enamelled detail with metal Double G
• Tongue vintage logo
• Round toe
• Leather lining
• Bi-colour rubber sole
• Comes with a dust bag in designer packagingProduct Code: 213025832
Eclectic, colourful and bold, creative director Alessandro Michele is taking the Gucci girl into a century hopping world of modern of luxury. Where a tie-neck blouse or heavily embellished dress has become just as recognisable as a pair of Princetown leather slippers or GG Marmont bag.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD