Kiehl's Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion, 250ml Image 1
- Non-Returnable Item
Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion, 250ml
Kiehl's chemists developed this extraordinary, multi-purpose toner in 1964 and its popularity took off forty years later - the brand attribute this not only to its superior quality, but also its versatility. Those with oilier skin types find it especially helpful, employing it as an all-over toner.
• Camphor: naturally derived from an eastern evergreen tree. It can give a cooling effect to the skin and is an effective treatment for oily skin.
• Menthol: a natural cooling agent, containing 50% peppermint or other mint oils, or made synthetically by hydrogenation of thymol. It is used in skin care to give a cooling effect to skin.
• Sodium PCA: a naturally occurring humectant in the skin, partly responsible for the skin's moisture-binding capacity. It is derived from amino acids and is highly water absorbing. Due to its moisture-binding ability, it is a high performance humectant which increases the skin's softness when added to products.
• Formula created in 1964
• Spot treatment for oily, blemish -prone areas
How to apply:
• Moisten a sterile cotton pad with toner, and apply to skin in areas where needed, avoiding the immediate eye area. Before applying, we recommend patch-testing a small amount of any cosmetic product on the inside skin of the wrist area
Depending on the item, the following delivery times are available
- 2-4 working daysFree for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
All deliveries are offered based on availability.More about delivery
This item cannot be returned. The following items are non-returnable: beauty, grooming, underwear, earrings, candles, face masks and vintage pieces.More about returns