Leal Daccarett weaves 1970s-nostalgia and opulence in the design of these striking Cha Cha Pants. The all-over sequined, high-rise design cascades elegantly to flared hems, and are enhanced with a structural pleat detail on both sides. Wear them with an elegant blouse to complete a party look.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• High-rise, designed for a wide-leg fit
• Lightweight, non-stretchy, embellished fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 85cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a UK size 8
• All-over sequined
• Side-seam zip fastening
• Structural pleat detail
• Flared hems
• Sides hem-slit
• 100% polyester
• Dry clean only
• GoldProduct Code: 212452130
Founded in 2008, the brand helmed by the married duo Francisco Leal and Karen Daccarett burst onto the Colombian fashion scene in 2008. Exuding the designer’s penchant for proportion, play, colour and fun elements, the head-turning mix of silhouettes includes voluminous maxi dresses, knotted crop tops and sharp tailoring.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions