Whatever the social occasion, this Navy High-Low Hem Skirt by Leal Daccarett is the perfect staple piece for the season. In a nod to the designer’s Columbian heritage, the skirt features delicate ruffles with a twisted front waistband adding distinctive design detail. The trim, stopping just above the knee invites an energetic dimension, balanced with a dramatic draping runner back. Pair with the matching top to create an elegant yet contemporary look.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Asymmetrical length, designed to be worn at the waist
• Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 81cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a US size 4
• Twisted at front waistband
• High-low soft-pleated hem panel
• Pull-on style
• 98% cotton, 2% spandex
• Cold machine wash
• NavyProduct Code: 212702465
Founded in 2008, the brand helmed by the married duo Francisco Leal and Karen Daccarett burst onto the Colombian fashion scene in 2008. Exuding the designer’s penchant for proportion, play, colour and fun elements, the head-turning mix of silhouettes includes voluminous maxi dresses, knotted crop tops and sharp tailoring.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD