Designed by Ministry of Style and made in Melbourne Australia, these trousers make bold patterns unbelievably easy to wear. White piping lengthens the leg and highlights the french pockets at the front, and the wide leg cut ensures a flattering silhouette. These make an easy transition from day to play: team them with a black sleeveless, open-neck blouse and open-toe heels for evenings.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Mid-rise, designed for a wide-leg fit
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 81cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a US size 2
• Tonal waistband; belt loops
• Centre-front concealed hook-and-bar and zip-fly fastening
• Contrast piping
• Front slash pockets
• Back welted pockets
• 100% silk
• Dry clean only
• Navy; floral printProduct Code: 212766494
Contemporary label Nicholas, is designed and made in Australia. Launched in 2009, its modern silhouettes and innovative detailing made it an instant hit. Today, original prints and embroidery take elegant separates from work to evening, whilst floor length dresses and jumpsuits are perfect for formal occasions.
Free for orders above 100 BHD 6 BHD for orders below 100 BHD
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions